Sunday, August 10, 2008

Media Day 4 USU

Okay, I'm a bit mthyed by this shoot. The lovely DesNews did an audio slideshow on Media Day for USU. I'll be the first to admit it was good, damn good. Here's my image thats similiar to the one the Des shooter had. Hope you compare the two sometime. The second image is a detail shot I fell in love with due to the big story is who's going to be QB n' for the Aggies when the season starts. I loved it because one of the reporters saw me take the image and immeditily tried to copy it with his cell phone. Best of luck to him. :P


1 comment:

Nick@Nite said...

Drew, thanks for the kind words about that slide show. For what it's worth, I like the way you cropped your USU window photo. Mine had a guy standing at the right but I think I could have cropped a bit also. -BN