Friday, September 12, 2008

Streetlight named....

Oh hell who cares right? Well kids it isn't all galmorous as any true blue Photojournalist will tell ya. Trent did an awesome post on this a while back and I won't try to out do it by any means. But shooting a streetlight for an illustration simply cracked me up. Don't get me wrong, I took out a 400 with a converter and staked out a good spot and watched out to keep a clean background off to the right for copy. I fulfilled my photog duties for the day. lol. BTW as you probably already know this is a composite image. :)

3 comments:

Di said...

I'm impressed with the results of your super tough assignment :D

Unknown said...

It had to be. Those light don't normally all light up at the same time.

Drew Nash said...

Thanks for noticing Jared.