Friday, September 12, 2008

HS Football Galore

I shot this game a bit different than I usually do. You see Mountain Crest isn't inside our readership, hence I'm not suppose to really give a damn about them. Making it easier for me to concentrate more on just one team allowed me to get some really grand fan shots I thought. I plan on doing a side project with them later but that's another story. Anyways, great game and lots of fun. I gave the student photogs tips on better photography such as holding the damn camera correctly which of course they couldn't seem to get but oh well, they'll have hi-def video cameras in a few years for frame grabs so what's the point right? Also, there was a guy there that was shooting with a 400mm 2.8 for some company that sells prints. Usually these guys don't know shit and shoot with a 70-200 with a monopod to look cool but this guy actually knew his stuff. Good luck to him.





No comments: