Monday, May 12, 2008

American Idol Overkill?

I feel for this kid. Shy, quiet, almost timid, until he sings. Swarmed by the media I decided to hang back and shoot with a 400 mm 2.8. Yeah, I even hand-held it, (boy, did that suck). On another note I also rode the new FrontRunner to the game and did a video of it. Kinda fun even though I feel I sold some of my journalistic soul by putting so much of my personality into the video. It's what the boss wanted though. you can check that out at standard.net if you want.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No way! David Archuleta of all things. Yeah, I've fallen into the Am. Idol trap lately, but u knew that.

Mike Terry said...

I have renamed both of my children David Archuleta Terry....there is no such thing as overkill....NO SUCH THING!!!! HE IS EPIC! Just kidding, haven't ever seen the show....maybe one.....season....or two...