Monday, June 15, 2009

Kristin Armstrong (The other one)

Here's Kristin Armstrong, an Olympic Gold Medalist that resides in Boise and who came to Twin Falls for a charity event. (Oh, and no it's not Lance's wife, not even related from what I'm told.) I shot probably more than I needed too, even had one kid ask me if I was a Pap. lol. The reporter on the story asked if I would take a few candid shots of the interview, even the T.V. girl was excited about the story. Guess this is considered the big show here in the Magic Valley. Reminded me of the first time I met a bigger name. It was Bobby Seal, co-founder of the Black Panthers. Maybe one day I'll get those goose bumps again like everyone there had, until then I'll just keep shooting. :)

1 comment:

Djamila Grossman said...

nice shot...how much are you shooting these days? coming to ogden any time soon? have you heard about utahphotojournalism.com? you might get a kick out of it...