Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hunting for Swim Features and of course the ole' Sports Action

Swimming. Lots of swimming. So I decided to narrow in on the races that would give me better images and then focus on swim features for a gallery. Came up with a couple that I really liked. What I also took from the meet is that these are the kids with no other sport for the most part. All shapes and sizes all skill levels compete at these swim meets. Everyone makes the team and it's really about a personal best and not beating the person next to you. I hope one day Swimming will get more coverage, it's a feel good sport and everyone likes to feel good. On another note it was humid as all hell in the Layton Surf N' Swim, good thing I had my trunks on underneath my jeans or I would have been roasted.






No comments: